LAW ENTRANCE EXAMINATION – MH – CET (LAW) for B.A LL.B. 5 Years Course and MH – CET (LAW) for LL.B. 3 Years Course
B.A. LL.B ( 5 Years Course) and , the candidate seeking admission must appear for the Law Entrance Examination of MH – CET (LAW) for B.A LL.B. 5 Years Course, Entrance Examination Conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra Government.
LL.B., ( 3 Years Course), Law Entrance Examination of MH – CET (LAW) for LL.B. 3 Years Course, Entrance Examination Conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra Government.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR B.A LL.B. (5 Years Course) , LL.B. (3 Years Course ) ,LL.M and DIPLOMA COURSES
Admissions are at the sole discretion and decision of the Management of the College only. All admissions are provisional, to be confirmed by the Principal / Management and the Admissions Committee. All admissions are subject to further approval by the Savitribai Phule Pune Unversity.
No other person is authorized to grant or to promise or to make any representation regarding admissions. Inquiries regarding admissions may be obtained only from the College Office or can be mailed to Principal or Coordinator of the college at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Admission shall be given on first come first serve basis as well as on merit of each student.
All particulars in the form and documents in original will be subject to scrutiny before the student is admitted to the course. If the student is not found eligible according to norms and the rules prescribed for admission by the Savitribai Phule Pune Unversity or if the application is incomplete or required documents are not submitted, such candidate will not be admitted to any of the courses.
Any attempt by any candidate or anyone else on his behalf to influence the admission process directly or indirectly, would be treated as a disqualification for admission.
Documents to be submitted
Students must bring at the time of the admission the Original and Two attested copies of the following documents; failing which he /she shall not be considered for admission
- Statement of marks of the qualifying exam (HSC/Degree or equivalent).
- Passing Certificate.
- The Statement of marks of SSC (Xth) or equivalent examination. If the HSC certificate (XIIth ) does not have the date of birth then certified copy the Birth-Certificate.
- A student coming from a College affiliated to the Savitribai Phule Pune Unversity or Maharashtra Higher Secondary Board must produce a Transfer Certificate and School Leaving Certificate from that College/Board and School. A student coming from any other University or Board must produce a Migration Certificate, a Transfer Certificate or School Leaving Certificate from the University/College/Board/School.
- Domicile Certificate (where applicable).
- Three Recent passport size recent color photographs.
Students seeking benefit of reservations must produce original documents of the Cast Certificate. In the case of such sub-categories among NT, VJNT,SC, ST,OBC, EBC to whom the creamy-layer criteria is applicable, a valid and subsisting certificate from the appropriate authority that the student does not belong to the Creamy Layer should be produced at the time of admission. If the student seeks admission and benefits in categories reserved other than for backward classes, a valid and subsisting certificate from the appropriate authority indicating that the student belongs to such category.
The Course fees are as per the norms of Savitribai Phule Pune Unversity and the Government of Maharashtra .Notwithstanding anything provided otherwise, the tuition fees and library fees prescribed for the Student shall be subject to following conditions
- Students of Maharashtra:
Means a candidate passing S.S.C. or H.S.C. or Both from a recognized institution in the state of Maharashtra. The candidate has to pay the Tuition fees prescribed by the College and State Government.
- Students outside Maharashtra:
Means a candidate whose Domicile status is outside Maharashtra and has passed his qualifying examination form a University outside Maharashtra. The tuition fees for the candidates outside the state of Maharashtra will be Double of the tuition fees
- NRI/ Foreign Students :
Candidates will have to pay Five times the tuition fees
- Bhutan Nepal and Sri Lanka :
Candidates will have to pay Three times the tuition fees
Mode of Payment
- Admission will be considered as given and completed only after the student has paid the fees.
- The fees must be paid in CASH ONLY in the bank on the same day immediately, after completing other formalities
- All rules of payment of fees and concessions etc. as stated in the prospectus will be applicable
- If any fees are increased during the academic year by the College under any rules, orders or directions given from time to time by the State Government, Pune University, the EIRA or other authorities, the student will be liable to pay any such increase
If a candidate cancels admission, fees are refunded according to Savitribai Phule Pune Unversity rules. There shall be no refund of fees for cancellation made after 30 days from the date of admission