Modern Law College, Library Library journals and periodicals section
Library text book section Reading Room
Modern Law College has a spacious and well stocked library. The library admeasures 2380 Sq. Ft. The library is well lit and well ventilated. A Reading room is also provided to the students with a seating capacity of 60 Students.
Reading hall is regularly available to the student for 12 hours (9.00 am. to 5.00 pm.)
Salient Features of Modern Law College Library
- Adequate Textbooks, Reference Books and National and International Journals provided in the Library.
- Library makes provision for Wi Fi internet facility for the faculty in office timing for the students the board band facility is made available in the Cyber Zone.
- Library work is in progress of computerization with BAR CODE system which is to be followed for circulation.
- OPAC (Online Public Access Catalogue) service is available for students and faculty.
- “Vruddhi Software” an academic orientation through software at different levels is being installed.
- Internet services’ including Wi-Fi is also provided for the students.
- Online search legal site is purchased and made available to the student and staff.
- Online journals have been subscribed for students.
- The Reading Room is equipped with 42 inches LCD Television Set used for presentation purpose and academic purpose.
- The library is under Electronic Surveillance through CC TV Cameras.
List of Best Library Users
|Sr. No.||Month||Name of Student||Class|
|1||July 2016||1. Hrudyanshri Joshi
2. Vaibhav Medankar
|2||August 2016||Suraj Sakore||B.A.LLB-III|
|3||September 2016||Akshay Pokharkar||B.A.LLB-III|
|4||October 2016||Ujjwal Vaidya –||B.A.LLB-I|
|5||November 2016||Pallavi Vijay Joshi||B.A.LLB-I|
|6||December 2016||Pallavi Kulkarni||LLB-I|
|7||January 2017||Akshaya Pradhan||B.A.LLB-IV|