Library Rules for Student
- Library Books Issue/Return time : 10.00 am to 1.00 pm and 1.30 pm to 4.00 pm for Monday to Saturday.
- Student will be issued one Books at a time for seven days which can be extendable to another week provided a request for renewal is made before the expiry date.
- Reference Books will not be issued to the students but be made available to them in the library.
- One Journal/ Magazine / Periodicals will be issued to the students for only one day
- Book CD available for issuing counter.
- Student who keep the books after the expiry date will be fined Rs. 10/- per week.
- If a Student loses/damages/ mutilates a library book, student will have to pay double the MRP cost or replace the book (New Edition). Within 15 days otherwise fine Rs. 10/- per day will be levied.
- Always maintain silence in library. Whispering & loitering not allowed in the library and Reading room.
- Mobile phone need to be switched off or kept in the silent mode before making entry to the library.
- Library cards are not transferable, in case of loss of a library card; a duplicate card will be issued only once within 15 days, against a charge of Rs. 100/- per card. Thereafter no duplicate card shall be issued.
- Keep your personal belongings such as bags, books etc. in the Baggage counter; Do not keep any valuables such as cash, mobile, ATM card etc. Library or the college staffs are not responsible for the loss of any valuables.
- Library material can be photocopied (Question paper, syllabus, Reference books, Journal, Periodicals, Case Studies) etc.
- Students are requested to pay fine in time and show the receipt to library staff and verified the fine record in time.