Modern Law College,
Modern Law College, Ganeshkhind, Pune is offering 15 days Certificate Course in “Intellectual Property Rights: Protection and Commercialization”. The Certificate Course aims to develop the skills, which are required to deal with the legal and practical aspects related to regulate different Intellectual Property in India. The program aims to provide practical knowledge pertaining to IPR field and various requirements under diverse statutes.
Registration starts- 22nd July 2023
Last date of registration- 27th July 2023.
Duration of the course- 28th July 2023 to14th August 2023.
Contact: Asst. Prof. Archana Deshpande -9422604585
OBJECTIVES AND COURSE OUTCOME:
Participants will be able to answer these critical questions upon completion of the course:
- How to protect your intellectual property?
- What are the various IP protections available?
- How does one apply for registration?
- Which forms are required to be filled and how does one fill these?
- What are the various stages of IP registration?
- On what grounds can the application be rejected? What are remedies available?
- IPR infringement and legal recourse