College has Student Exam Grievance Redressal Cell. This Committee comprises of Principal of college, Head of all Department and non-teaching staff. All issues relating to examination are addressed by this Committee. The college strictly follows the guidelines and rules laid down by Savitribai Phule Pune University. Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune is the Public University constituted under the Maharashtra Public Universities Act, 2016. SPPU, Pune has to achieve several objects which include maintaining academic autonomy and excellence. To assess the performance of the student, examination is an inevitable part of the education.
Modern Law College, Pune is the recognized centre to conduct examination organized by the SPPU. To maintain discipline, strictness and to create conducive atmosphere for the examination, examination committee is required to be constituted as per rule of SPPU. Hence, to fulfil these objectives, the Institute has formed examination committee for the smooth functioning of the examination.
The functioning of the committees in brief is as follows:
The Examination Committee is under an obligation to conduct every examination as per the schedule, rules and regulations declared by the SPPU.
The major duties of the Examination Committee are:
- To display notice regarding examination declared by the SPPU.
- To make arrangement to accept the Examination Forms with the fees and inward the form to SPPU Portal
- To deposit fees to SPPU
- To conduct examination as per the norms of SPPU
- To maintain the discipline and strictness in the examination hall
- The committee is duty bound to resolve any queries of student related to examination also in case of malpractices in the examination, this committee will take appropriate decision as per the ordinance 9 of SPPU.