Certificate Course in Insurance Law
Modern Law College, Ganeshkhind, Pune is offering a one-month Certificate Course in “Insurance Laws”. The Certificate Course aims to develop the skills, which are required to deal with the legal and practical aspects related to regulation of Insurance regime in India. The program aims to provide practical knowledge pertaining to Insurance field and various requirements under diverse statutes.
Objective Of the Course
- To familiarize students with the fundamental principles of insurance law.
- To provide a sector-specific analysis of India’s various insurance laws.
- To provide students with a good grasp of the practical circumstances that diverse stakeholders in the Indian insurance system experience in their professional lives.
- To give knowledge of current insurance legislation developments in India
This course is divided into six modules and covers various laws that regulate the Indian insurance system. This course will cover all of the major components of the insurer-insured relationship in various types of insurance contracts. The course has been created to provide students with a step-by-step approach to dealing with various insurance-related concerns in India.
The course coordinator has taken special care to make the course modules more accessible to students who do not have a legal background. This certificate programme entails in-depth study of general insurance, life insurance, fire insurance, and other related laws. This course will not only give students a fundamental understanding of Indian insurance legislation, but it will also give them an in-depth look at the insurance-related compliance requirements using appropriate illustrations and judicial decisions
- Introduction and General Principles Of Insurance
- Insurance Documents
- Fire Insurance
- Motor Insurance
- Life & Health Insurance
- Legislative And Regulatory Framework