Equal Opportunities Cell
Equal opportunity is a gateway to a dignified life. Every human being is entitled to dignified life. Considering these realities of life, the College has established Equal Opportunities Cell to cater the needs and necessities of differently abled people.
The Cell endeavors to install the facilities for differently abled people in the campus like making the library resources accessible to blind people through availability of audio books and constructing washroom facilities specifically designed for such people. In these ways, the campus has been made user friendly for differently abled people.
- To foster respect and promote inclusiveness and ensure participation of persons with disabilities in all activities in the College
- To aid and assist the College in formulating campus-wide, disability-friendly policies.
- To improve the accessibility of the College campus, in terms of both physical as well as virtual infrastructure.
- To protect the rights of persons with disabilities in compliance with legal framework and authority mandates.
- To make all the study/reading material accessible to persons with disability.
- To assist the college in removing any barriers that may hinder the progress, empowerment and granting of equal rights to various persons with disabilities.
Reason for Reconstitution of Cell
- Few members of old composition are no longer member of the institution.
New Composition of member as follows:
Equal Opportunity Cell
|Dr. Ananya Bibave
|Dr. Shivanjali Bhoite
|Asst. Prof. Akshay Kabra
|Asst. Prof. Vandana Pawar
|Mr. Kishor Thombre
If any student of college who is differently abled (disabled) is facing any difficulty of any form within the campus or in studies can approach to the committee and we assure that it will be timely resolved.