Below mentioned committee is formed to address the grievances of students and address the issues regarding discipline.
Student Grievance Redressal Cell
- To provide responsive, accountable and easily accessible machinery for settlement of grievance.
- To take measures in the college undertakings to ensure expeditious settlement of grievances of Students in order to maintain a harmonious educational atmosphere in the institute.
- To deal with the complex situations in a tactful manner to lessen the condition felt to be oppressive or dissatisfied.
- To encourage the Students to express their grievances / problems freely and frankly, without any fear of being victimized.
- To make officials of the College responsive, accountable and courteous in dealing with the students.
- To ensure effective solution to the student’s grievances with an impartial and fair approach Scope of the Grievance Redressal Committee
- The grievance committee shall consider not only individual grievances of specific nature of the students but also the grievance of general applicability or of collective nature or put forwarded collectively by more than one student.
|1||Dr. Sunita AdhavPrincipal, Modern Law College||Chairman|
|2||Adv. Dr. Chintamani GhateCo-ordinator, Modern Law college||Member|
|3||Asst. Prof. Neelam DigheExam-Co-ordinator and LL.B. Incharge||Member|
|4||Dr. Mayura BordeLLM Incharge||Member|
|5||Asst. Prof. Shital SatalkarDiploma Incharge||Member|
|6||Mr. Aniket ChavanNon-teaching||Member|
|7||Mr. Kishor ThombreNon-teaching||Member|
- The function of the cell is to look into the complaints lodged by any student. The Grievance cell is also empowered to look into matters of harassment.
- Anyone with a genuine grievance may approach the department members in person, or in consultation with the class in-charge or to Principal.
- In case the student is unwilling to appear in person, grievances may be dropped in writing at the suggestion box or Grievances may also be sent through e-mail to email@example.com
- The cases will be attended promptly on receipt of written grievances from the students. The Grievance Cell will act upon those cases which have been forwarded along with the necessary documents.
- The Grievance Cell will assure that the grievance has been properly solved in a stipulated time limit provided by the cell
- The cell formally will review all cases and will prepare statistical reports about the number of cases received. The cell will give report to the authority about the cases attended to and the number of pending cases, if any, which require direction and guidance from the higher authorities.
- All grievances referred to the Grievance Redressal committee/Principal/ Management shall be entered in a register to be maintained for that purpose by the Student Grievance Redressal Committee. The number of grievances, settled or pending will be reported to the Principal every month or according to urgency.
- Any grievance or complaint made without disclosing identity to the committee shall not be taken into consideration. Frivolous complaints will attract disciplinary action by the College Authorities.