1. The purpose of the course is to acquaint the students with the nature of the English language and its grammatical concepts.
2. This course focuses on strengthening the students’ syntactical competence so as to bring quality and correct grammatical constructions in their writing and it is also meant to train them on how to study for various purposes.
General Principles of Political Science
1. This Course focuses on understanding the basic concepts, theories, functioning of the State, scope of political science, and its interrelationship with other disciplines.
2. The purpose of this course is to acquaint the students with the functioning of State and Government, structure, organization, and principles of political Parties as a vital element of democratic machinery.
General Principles of Economics
1. This course helps to acquaint students with the basic concept of economics and to apply economics reasoning to the problems of society.
2. This course also teaches some basic fundamental principles of economics and exposes students of Law to economics.
General Principals of Sociology
1. The purpose of the course is to acquaint the students with sociology as a social science and the distinctiveness of its approach among the social science.
2. The course focuses on the Significance of sociology in society and its impact and relationship on law and the importance of social aspects in law-making.