(Formerly University of Pune)
Examination of March/April 2022
(Under Faculty of HUMANITIES : B)LAW)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES
• Candidates are required to be present at the examination center, THIRTY MINUTES before the time fixed for paper.
• Candidates are forbidden from taking any material into the examination hall, that can be used for malpractice at the time of examination.
• Candidates are requested to see the Notice Board at their place of examination regularly for changes if any, that may be notified later in the program.
• No request for any special concession such as a change in time or any day fixed for the University Examination on any ground shall be granted.
• Use of non-programmable calculator is permitted.