The function of the cell is to look into the complaints lodged by any student, and judge its merit.
Committee is constituted to redress the examination related grievances reported by the stake
holders of the college. The main functions of this Grievance Redressal Committee is (i) receiving
the complaints / problems raised by the students (ii) analyzing the grievances, (iii) conducting
meeting with the concerned officers for fair decision (iv) communicating the decision to the
The aim of the Grievance Committee is to develop a responsive and accountable attitude among
all the stakeholders in order to maintain a harmonious educational atmosphere with the following
Promotion of cordial Student Teacher relationship which upholds the dignity of the college.
- Establish an unbiased consistent mechanism for redressal of varied issues faced by the students
related to examinations and its results.
- Accommodate the students to express their grievances / problems freely without out any fear of
- Ensure that grievances are resolved promptly, objectively and with complete confidentiality.
- Faculty members guide the students about rechecking and reevaluation process.
- Scrutize the revaluation forms and deal the examination related grievances in a transparent and
- Assure the timely completion of the redressal after the necessary reviews.
Grievances may also be sent through e-mail to – firstname.lastname@example.org
EXAM GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL CELL
|1.||Dr. Ananya Bibave||Principal|
|4.||Mr.Prasad Kalbhor||HR(SPPU Correspondence)|