Legal Aid Cell
- To Conduct Legal Aid and Literacy Camps in rural and urban areas.
- To Providing legal aid and assistance to the poor, illiterate and needy people.
- To establish Legal Aid Centers.
- To create Legal Awareness among general public
The main objective of free Legal aid is providing access to justice by ensuring equality before the law, the right to counsel and the right to a fair trial. Every citizen has right to access justice so to ensure the rights of poor and weaker people the free legal aid is provided to them with the help of law students and expert advocates.
The object of legal aid camps is providing solutions of disputes at pre-trial level through counselling and mediation which will be beneficial to reduce the burden on judiciary.
Faculty in – charge – Asst. Prof. Prajakta Pimpleshende
Asst. Prof Kaustubh Ghate,
Asst. Prof. Ashutosh Shirsath
Activities Conducted under the Cell
- e-FLAG Cell
The Free Legal Aid Group (FLAG) is established under the patronage of Modern Law College, to provide free and quality legal services to the needy people in the Society. The same would also provide the existing students with first hand exposure to advocacy and skills of legal profession like interaction with clients, drafting, conveyance and preparation of petitions, applications and litigations. The FLAG would endeavour to provide Legal Aid to all and at the same time ensures that the word ‘Free’ does not over shadow on the word ‘Aid’.
Taking the COVID-19 Pandemic into consideration, Modern Law College proudly presents eFLAG, where people could directly fill the form and inform their queries, and our expert team will revert as soon as possible.
E- Flag Link- https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScHdF_dUfvCLGaukO4zKxMz3ZQaQg4woO6NsI3LsbnEw0dgkQ/viewform
- Legal Aid Centres
- Modern law College, Ganeshkhind, Pune
In charge Faculty- Asst.Prof. Prajakta Pimpalshende
- Modern English Medium School and Junior College,Nigadi
In charge Faculty- Asst.Prof. Neelam Dighe
- Modern English Medium School and Junior College, Warje
In charge Faculty- Asst. Prof. Archana Deshpande
- Modern College of Arts, Commerce and Science, Shivajinagar
In charge Faculty- Asst. Prof Vikas Waghmare
- Legal Aid Camps (2017 to 2022)
- Legal Aid Camp at Nimgaon, Mhalunge, Shirur, Pune (10/03/2021)
- Legal Aid Camp at Hindu Hruday Samrat Balasaheb Thakare Sabhagruh, Supper, Behind V.I.T. College, Pune (4/12/2021)
- E-Flag – Free Will Drafting and Guidance Drive.
- PAN India Awareness and Outreach Programme (2/10/2021 to 14/10/2022)
- Legal Aid Camp at Taljai Wasahat, Pune (13/02/2021)
- Legal Aid Materials (Handbook)
Free Legal Aid Group Advocates Information
|Sr.No||Name Of Advocate||Mobile No||Email Address||Place Of Practice||Nature Of Practice|
|1||Adv. Hrushiraj Walvekarfirstname.lastname@example.org||Pune District court||Civil CriminalAlternative Dispute Resolution|
|2||Adv. Suyog Waghemail@example.com||Pune District Court andHigh Court Mumbai||CharityFamilyEducationCivil Criminal|
|2||Adv. Mandar Morankar, Additional Standing Government Counsel, Government of India||9673730539||Adv.firstname.lastname@example.org||Pune District||Criminal|
|3||Adv. Datta Yadavemail@example.com||Pune Court||Motor vehicle accidents claimCivil CriminalHigh CourtConsumer|
|4||Adv. Pratik Ulhas Tendulkarfirstname.lastname@example.org||Pune||CriminalIntellectual PropertyCyber|
|5||Adv. Mahendra Ramchandra Kumkaremail@example.com||Pune PCMC||High Court Civil CriminalNotaryConveyancing Revenue|
|6||Adv. Premchand Malpanifirstname.lastname@example.org||Shivajinagar District Court||Civil CriminalRevenue|
|7||Adv. Yogiraj Mithariemail@example.com||PandharpurCourt||ConsumerCharity commissioner|
|8||Adv. Fatima Naikwadifirstname.lastname@example.org||Pune District Court||Civil|
|9||Adv. Godambe Abhishek Rajeshemail@example.com||Vadgaon Maval Court & Pune District||Civil Criminal Family|
|10||Adv. Archana Ramdas Gaikwadfirstname.lastname@example.org||Pune||High Court Civil Criminal Family Labour and Industrial Cooperative Trust Conveyancing|
|10||Adv. Datta Yadavemail@example.com||Pune Court||Motor vehicle accidents claimCivil CriminalHigh CourtConsumer|
|11||Adv. Harshada Randivefirstname.lastname@example.org||Pune District||Labour and Family|