Modern Law College
Name of the Cell/Committee: – Examination Committee
Faculty members: – Chief Examination Officer: – Asst. Prof. Neelam Dighe
Clerks :- Aniket Chavan, Amit Jadhav, Dhanashree Joshi, Prasad Kalbhor
Aims and objectives of the cell
PES Modern Law College is affiliated Savitribai Phule Pune University, all examinations declared by University are conducted by college as per schedule.
Examination Committee is a body which is authorized to conduct examinations and make policy decisions regarding organizing and holding examinations, improving systems of examinations, moderations, etc. and preparing a schedule of examinations and declaring the results.
To perform the work pertaining to examinations such as appointment of Paper setters, Examiners, Moderators, Senior Supervisors preparation and publication of schedule of examinations conduct of examinations, to get performance of candidates at the examinations properly assessed and timely declaration of results
To conduct semester wise internal examinations, practical examinations, viva voce.
To conduct first year examinations and preparing results and distributing marksheets.
Landmark activities done under the cell
- University examination of both semesters October and April
- Practical examinations and Viva of following subjects
- Moot court
- Alternative Dispute Redressal system
- Drafting Pleading and Conveyancing
- Dissertation ( LLM)
- Diploma in IPR, Cyber Laws, Labour Laws and Labour Welfare
- First year BALLB and LLB examinations and results
- Online examinations with the help of Multiple Choice Questions
- Printing of results for First year BALLB and LLB