INTERNAL COMPLAINT COMMITTEE (PREVENTION OF SEXUAL HARASSMENT COMMITTEE)
Modern Law College has adopted the zero tolerance policy against sexual harassment. The college has always taken strong initiatives to ensure that sexual misconduct should meet strict disciplinary action.
- 1.To comply with the provisions of the Sexual Harassment at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013 (Act-hyperlink)
- 2. To develop and implement a policy against sexual harassment of women in the institution
- 3. To evolve a permanent mechanism for prevention and prohibition of sexual harassment of women at Modern Law college
- 4. To conduct enquiries into complaints of sexual harassment and to provide redress for the same
- 5. To create an environment conducive for the protection of women from sexual harassment at workplace.
- 6. To undertake and promote various initiatives intended toward gender sensitization, gender equality and upholding dignity of women.
|Dr. Sunita AdhavPrincipal, Modern Law College||Presiding Officer|
|Dr. Ananya BibaveTeaching Staff Representative||Member|
|Dr. Shivanjali BhoiteTeaching Staff Representative||Member|
|Mr. Kishor ThombareNon-Teaching Representative||Member|
|Ms. Sakshi TyagiStudent Representative||Member|
|Ms. Ankita GuptaStudent Representative||Member|
|Adv Sushama KadamExpert||Member|
- Any aggrieved woman can contact the Committee by way of written communication either to the Principal or any member.
- The written communication needs to be signed.
- The Committee will provide fair and informed inquiry to complaint received observing the principles of natural justice and in accordance with the provisions of the Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act 2013.