A Master of Law is a two-year full-time postgraduate programme in legal studies. Law students and professionals generally pursue an LLM to get a deeper understanding of the law and improve their employment prospects. This programme is available to those who pass Modern Law College entrance exam. The first step is to fill out an online registration form.
Date of Notification & Start of Online Registration
- 25th July 2022.
Last Date of Submission of Application Form
- 10th August 2022.
Date of Entrance Exam
- 25th August 2022.
Date of Declaration of Result
- 30th August 2022.
MLC LL.M. Entrance Test 2022 Eligibility
- The candidate must hold an LLB/Equivalent Degree in law from a recognized University with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in case of General Category or 45% marks or equivalent CGPA in case of SC/ST Category candidates.
- Candidates appearing for the final year qualifying examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply. If selected, such candidates will be allowed to join the programme provisionally, subject to completion of all the requirements and fulfilment of eligibility criteria in due course of time.
MLC LL.M. Entrance Test 2022 Syllabus
MLC LLM Entrance Test consists of questions from the following subjects.
|Jurisprudence and Legal Theory||Constitutional Law|
|Law of Contract||Interpretation of Statutes|
|Law of Crime||Research Methodology|
|Current Affairs||Law of Banking|
MLC LLM Entrance Test 2022 Pattern
MLC LLM Entrance Exam comprises 50 Objective multiple-choice types of questions carrying 2 marks each, Total 100 marks.
The medium of paper will be English.
1. There is No Negative Marking for wrong answers.
2. Entrance exam result will be display on college website
3. Admission will be given as per the Merit List
4. All updates will be given on college website only
MLC LL.M. Entrance Test 2022-2023 Fees
MLC LL.M. Entrance Test fee is as follows.
|For General candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|For Reserved category candidates||Rs. 500/-|
Account Name: Progressive Education Society’s Modern Law College
Bank Name: IDBI Bank
Saving A/c No. : 062104000055550
Branch Address: Rajas Apt, Plot No-13, Abhimanshree Road, Baner Road, Aundh, Pune- 411007
IFSC Code: IBKL0000062
MICR Code: 411259003
Documents required for MLC LL.M. 2022
- Certificates and mark sheets of qualifying examinations
- SC/ST/PwD/ OBC certificate (if applicable)
- Aadhar Card
- Original photographs
- Print out of MLC LL.M. 2022-23 Registration form & Result
For further information / query, please contact: PES Modern Law College, Ganeshkhind, Pune-411016
For Admission Queries call us on +91- 8624024753
Click on the link for registration form : ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM